You Gotta Have Heart Baby

About Me

My photo
I'm an Army Wife and a mom of 2 very handsom little boys. I beleive that we should have dinner together with a home cooked meal every night. I'm a loving, reading, tattoo covered, red head. I'm also a stay at home mom that refurbishes furniture then sales it out of her garage. And I LURVE making old furniture new. " You can stay the same, not lose anything, but never know what there was to be gained. Or you can RISK, guaranteeing some loss, and yet gain more than you knew was possible." -author unkown

Friday, August 19, 2011

Garage Sales, Facebook sales sites , Craigslist and more!

I hear that rap song playing in my head when ever I think about them.
                                                                       "How low can you go, how low can you go"

The truth is it goes with that quote "everyone wants something for nothing." Or you can think of it from the sellers point of view where they paid a lot for it so they are going to post a high price for it.

I have a few tricks to deal with both as a buyer and a seller...

I'll deal with SELLING frist.

Conditions.
  • Excellent - Outstanding quality practically NEW condition.
  • Fair - neither excellent nor poor; moderately or tolerably good. Might have a few scratches or a peice missing.
  • Poor - deficient or lacking in something specified. Most  people will not give poor quality a second glance.

Furniture:
Is it damanged?
Is  it an older peice you don't see much anymore?
Is it something your grandma would sell you? (sorry grandma lol in truth our tastes are a lot alike)
Is it in perfect conditon and something someone will want ASAP?


* Kids are fighting I'll continue this at a later time.

No comments:

Post a Comment