You Gotta Have Heart Baby

About Me

My photo
I'm an Army Wife and a mom of 2 very handsom little boys. I beleive that we should have dinner together with a home cooked meal every night. I'm a loving, reading, tattoo covered, red head. I'm also a stay at home mom that refurbishes furniture then sales it out of her garage. And I LURVE making old furniture new. " You can stay the same, not lose anything, but never know what there was to be gained. Or you can RISK, guaranteeing some loss, and yet gain more than you knew was possible." -author unkown

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Easy Chicken and Dumplings.

What you will need:
Crock pot (mine was a 5 quart)
4-6 boneless skinless chicken breasts,
2 tablespoons butter,
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1 can chicken broth
1 Can buttermilk (I use the cream of soup can and it is optional, but it gives it that real dumpling taste)
1 onion diced (I use half of one) 
1 tablespoon dried parsley 
Salt and pepper to taste
Grands flaky refrigerator biscuits (I used the whole thing)






What you will do:
Put the chicken, butter, cream of chicken, chicken broth, butter milk, parsley and onions in the crock pot and cook on high for four to six hours. 
When the chicken starts to get tender brake it up with a fork.
Take biscuits and chop in up into 4-6 pieces per biscuit. Or grab them and tear them like I did.  And add them to chicken mixture.
Let cook for another hour.
Serve and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment