You Gotta Have Heart Baby

About Me

My photo
I'm an Army Wife and a mom of 2 very handsom little boys. I beleive that we should have dinner together with a home cooked meal every night. I'm a loving, reading, tattoo covered, red head. I'm also a stay at home mom that refurbishes furniture then sales it out of her garage. And I LURVE making old furniture new. " You can stay the same, not lose anything, but never know what there was to be gained. Or you can RISK, guaranteeing some loss, and yet gain more than you knew was possible." -author unkown

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks?

I love giving old things new life. Yesterday as part of my Upcyling work I took a vase/pitcher I got from my grandma, She has had it for as long as I can remember and one day gave it to me..But it wasn't really my taste on color. Regardless I still LOVED it. I'm very sentimental / traditional... So here's what I did.


I washed it off first, then took one can of heirloom white spray paint (My favorite color)
























I let it sit over night and have the finished piece. Granted it's nothing you would ever want to drink out of but it wasn't made for that to begin with right?  So now it has a new life to it and I'm it LLLUUURRRVVVEE with it!





1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh this turned out SO beautiful!! I love it! GREAT job.

    ReplyDelete