You Gotta Have Heart Baby

About Me

My photo
I'm an Army Wife and a mom of 2 very handsom little boys. I beleive that we should have dinner together with a home cooked meal every night. I'm a loving, reading, tattoo covered, red head. I'm also a stay at home mom that refurbishes furniture then sales it out of her garage. And I LURVE making old furniture new. " You can stay the same, not lose anything, but never know what there was to be gained. Or you can RISK, guaranteeing some loss, and yet gain more than you knew was possible." -author unkown

Saturday, March 26, 2011

A new leaf.


That would be me. 8 months pregnant and swollen sitting on a beach mothers day 2008.
                                                   And I am 40 pounds heavier then I was on that day.


I had issues when I saw that picture then. I look so fat [ I hadn't lost the weight with my first son when I got preggers again ] Blah blah blah blah blah. Now I'm like heck LOOK how skinny I was!


                     So what am I going to do about this? 
I'm tired of talking about doing it. I'm tired of saying well I'll start Monday and then it turns into next Monday or the nearest holiday so I can "celebrate". It's time for a change time for a new start. 2 days after I delivered my second son I weighed 142 lbs as it stands now I am 185 lbs... Scary I know.


                                            This is my promise now to myself and with my readers support to lose at least 40 lbs before Thanksgiving this year. My ultimate goal is 60 which would put me at my pre-pregnacy weight of 120lbs. Who's with me?


  

3 comments:

  1. I'm with you! I need to lose 30-40lbs. so maybe we can keep each other motivated! I give up so easily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds great! I'll be posting weekly updates on here. I'm about the same lol but I'm "trying" to get serious now that I have the Implanon out I have no excuse to gain weight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me! I still have 20lbs to go till I am at my pre pregnancy weight & 30 till my "pre marriage" weight lol. I am going to start going to the gym this weekend after my 6 week postpartum check-up :)

    ReplyDelete