You Gotta Have Heart Baby

About Me

My photo
I'm an Army Wife and a mom of 2 very handsom little boys. I beleive that we should have dinner together with a home cooked meal every night. I'm a loving, reading, tattoo covered, red head. I'm also a stay at home mom that refurbishes furniture then sales it out of her garage. And I LURVE making old furniture new. " You can stay the same, not lose anything, but never know what there was to be gained. Or you can RISK, guaranteeing some loss, and yet gain more than you knew was possible." -author unkown

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life or something like it


So what do I want out of this blog? lol Is that really what people ask when they make one?  Should I use it for a weight loss blog or should I use it to help promote Upcycled or should I use it to vent?

What about C for all the above?


Life as of now. Is crazy but wonderful. A husband in the army (I'm thankful he's back home after the last deployment) One car, 2 kids (one special needs) and a cat. plus throw in an upcoming move!

Maybe this blog will be a rambling of vents, maybe it will be the listed above maybe it will dwindle away to nothing maybe it will soar!

"My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style"
— Maya Angelou

No comments:

Post a Comment