You Gotta Have Heart Baby

About Me

My photo
I'm an Army Wife and a mom of 2 very handsom little boys. I beleive that we should have dinner together with a home cooked meal every night. I'm a loving, reading, tattoo covered, red head. I'm also a stay at home mom that refurbishes furniture then sales it out of her garage. And I LURVE making old furniture new. " You can stay the same, not lose anything, but never know what there was to be gained. Or you can RISK, guaranteeing some loss, and yet gain more than you knew was possible." -author unkown

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Our Angel Food Ministries order is here!

I've been pretty busy packing for our move on Friday, But I'm taking a minute to post the Angel Food Ministries order I was telling you guys about. Keep in mind I only spent $142.00
These are 2 steaks out of the many we got from our orders. They are high quality from what we can tell. They do come frozen but I'm not disappointed to say the least.


I've said this before I need to get better at taking before and after pictures. Aside from the Sherbet ice cream and the two packages of meat at the very bottom of the right corner our freezer was EMPTY.  All of the bottom is meat (aside from mentioned) the steaks are right above my current food. Top shelf is all veggies, Waffle fries, twice baked potatoes, Already cooked meatloaf, and sloppy joe mix.



Bottom is Chicken breast, Not sure whats in the vacuumed sealed thing right below it, unbreaded chicken wings, and the desert item (cookies) at the top is from them there's also Whiting fish fillets below the chicken wings you can't really see in the picture.


The Fridge! All of the fresh produce is from Angel Food along with the eggs on the second shelf. None of the fruit came bruised and all of the veggies are fresh.

     
Seedless grapes, Baby carrots and Celery are from them 


Red potatoes are from them. 





the rest were all Shelf Stable food I received from AFM as well we are very exited and happy to receive this amount of food this helps our family of four out tremendously! And cut our food budget of $450 a month in HALF.


Tonights dinner was some of the steaks corn and the twice baked potatoes I was a little iffy about those before I tried them. But they were really good!


 Here's their link. Please check them out! They do amazing things!
http://www.angelfoodministries.com/



No comments:

Post a Comment